Meet the Owner!
Kelly McAllister has a degree in business and marketing that she earned from Penn State University. The vast majority of her experience has been in the hospitality and franchise industry. All of her work has revolved around the community and she believes that a strong focus on this is the key to successful relationship building. Her husband, Sean, was born and raised in the neighborhood and most of their extended family still resides here as well.
Kelly and Sean are extremely passionate about family and have three sons of their own: Logan (4), Jackson aka Jack-Jack (2), and Cameron (7 weeks). Kelly frequently visited WRTS – Northeast Philly with her son, Logan, and felt that all children should have the opportunity to enjoy We Rock the Spectrum as he does. Having family members with special needs herself, Kelly has always wanted to find a way to pay it forward by owning a business with purpose. She is extremely excited to finally be able to accomplish these goals by joining the We Rock the Spectrum family.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination